Construction Supervisors oversee the construction of projects and monitor activities at worksites. They manage crews, ensure health and safety codes are observed, and that work is completed to schedule. Construction Supervisors also help develop contracts, liaise with subcontractors and vendors, and perform other administrative tasks.
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
contact name : pushpa