Candidate for this role should have excellent written English skills and must ensure:-
1) Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
2) Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
3) Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4) Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5) Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6) Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
7) Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
8) Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
1) Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
2) Proven content writing or copy writing experience.
3) Working knowledge of content management systems.
4) Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
5) A portfolio of published articles.
6) Excellent writing and editing skills.
7) The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
8) The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
9) Effective communication skills.