We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. As Customer Relationship Manager you will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
To succeed as a Customer Relationship Manager, you will possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Working as a Customer Relationship Manager you will work closely with Sales and Accounts Managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
Customer Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
· Build and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
· Oversee the relationship with customers handled by your team.
· Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
· Keep customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
· Expand the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
· Understand key customer individual needs and addressing these.
· Meet with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
· Conduct business reviews using CRM programs.
· Know your competition and strategies accordingly.
Customer Relationship Manager Requirements:
· A minimum of 1 years experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
· Superior product knowledge.
· A team player with leadership skills.
· Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
A bachelor’s degree in Administration or a related field.