· Developing engaging social media strategies.
· Managing social media platforms of the organization.
· Scheduling social media posts.
· Engaging followers with regular company updates.
· Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
· Responding to the comments on social media on time.
· Creating paid social media campaigns for advertising.
· Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
· Analyzing social media trends.
· Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
· Optimizing social media content effectively.
· Coordinating with Graphic Designer and other team members.
· Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
· Preparing Content as per the requirements towards social media
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
· Prover work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Executive, or a similar position.
· Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
· Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
· Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hoot suite, Buffer, and others.
· Exceptional team management skills.
· Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work for long periods of time as and when required.
· Sound knowledge of paid social media advertising.
· Ability to write catchy content.
· Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
· In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
· A keen eye for details.
· Maintain the Calendar and Schedule for the social media