1) Self-driven to accelerate the process and bring in enrolments through network and marketing sales activities
2) Initiate to build relationships with Schools, students and parents, coaching classes, institutions and individuals.
3) Actively responsible to do Home visits for the prospects
4) Negotiate School Tie- ups and Institutional Sales.
5) Promote Brand Awareness across the vicinity in and around the institute and targeted regions.
6) Execute marketing activities with the assistance of internal resources
7) Assist in planning, managing and executing promotional events that increase enrolments and sales conversion
8) Develop effective and creative ways to promote sales through grassroots marketing activities (i.e. kiosk, leafleting, posters, Seminars, etc.) that lead to measurable business results and execute the same effectively.
9) Complete all necessary administrative and reporting duties accurately and timely as required.
10) Maintain current records and timely communicate all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, group deals, and follow- up activities within their assigned market to the Manager.
11) Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
12) Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
13) Maintaining and updating Students/Consultant/Principals databases
14) Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
15) Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
16) Evaluating marketing campaigns
17) Monitoring competitor activity;