● Identify appropriate leads within a given territory for outbound sales
● Qualify and prospect outbound leads to generate opportunities.
● Identify the right stakeholders in a mid to large sized organization as potential customers of Fleetx products
● Be responsible for sales from a given territory.
● Be responsible to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
● Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve team targets.
● Build & Lead the sales process for the company.
● Have deep knowledge of the Fleetx products and should be able to gather requirements and explain the possible solution to the clients.
● Work with the product and tech team to ensure the delivery of the right product.
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Should be self-motivated and a self-starter
● Ideally, should have at least 2-6 years of work experience.
● Prior sales experience in SaaS/ software/ solution sales, commercial vehicle, insurance, tyre etc. will be preferred.
● Should have both excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build rapport.
● Should be detail-oriented with a high level of perseverance and a never say die attitude.
● Should be able to thrive in a performance-driven environment
● Should have a willingness to learn and have a collaborative approach.
● Should be able to adapt to a long sales cycle and should be able to establish credibility with decision makers of mid to large sized companies.
● Should be willing to travel to assigned territory for short business trips.
● Should have an aptitude for learning tech products.
Should have a customer-service orientation.