Roles & Responsibilities of District Manager
1. Manage daily operations
2. Monitor and manage sales activity
3. Coordinate with all Govt Offices at District level.
4. Submit daily Update to HO.
5. Generate leads at district level.
6. Site visits if needed.
7. Develop relationship with Govt Officials.
8. Resolve all customer issues and ensure to provide good service.
9. Plan and coordinate business operations in district offices to achieve financial goals.
10. Perform resource allocation, workload assignment and schedule management.
11. Ensure that all business operations are done in accordance with company standards.
12. Prepare budgets, control expenses, and identify revenue opportunities.
Qualification - Any Degree.
Experience - Minimum 1 year experience in Govt Vertical.
Languages - Fluent in English and Kannada is must(Read & Write).
Salary - Upto 3 lacs for deserving candidate.