1. Knowledge on Electronics and communications system
2. Ability to write a C code for various microcontroller.
3. Understanding of C coding.
4. Understanding of Algorithm, Flow-chart, Pseudo code.
5. An understanding of the different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash), the differences
5. Should have project handled (can be academic or hobby) on Arduino
7. Hands on experience on 8051/STM8S/PIC/ARM will be added advantage
8. Hands on experience with Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Power Supply, Multimeters
9. Good communication skills.
Selected Candidate responsibilities include:
1. Working on embedded product engineering
2. Working on Embedded C codes
3. Working on controller/processors/SOCs
4. Working on programming/debugging on Embedded Products
5. Managing system/Project documentations
6. Coding for sensor interfaces with I2C/SPI/UART and other glue logic.
7. Working on test plan, execution, and documentation, etc