Engineer (Electronic Maintenance)
• Responsible to resolve all equipment related problems pertaining to Assembly & Test.
• Ensure minimum down time to achieve the targeted production volumes within the stipulated timeframe.
• Analyze the machine down time trends, in co-ordination with relevant functions for continual improvement.
• Plan and execute preventive maintenance activities for all assembly related equipment and accessories.
• Maintain and adhere the preventive maintenance schedule & keep updating the records
• Responsible for Calibration of all test & measuring equipment, gauges and instruments
• Lead the design and development team and to take care of all design and developmental activities, including possible indigenous spare development, of pertaining to assembly and process equipment / accessories.
• Co-ordinate with relevant functions in the finalization and execution of new projects.
• Degree in Electronic & Communication or Instrumental Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2~3 years of experience in IC Assembly and Packaging technology
• Able to work under minimal supervision or good project management and reporting skills
• Self-driven and ability to work with quick pace environment and pressure from internal and customer demands
• Good communication, Interpersonal skills and Problem solving skills are desirable
• Able to multi-task on multiple projects and execute well in pressure situation.