Job Description: Sales Executive
Synopsis: Accomplish sales by maintaining and expanding customer base. Retail Customer acquisition & Customer retention. To run campaigns for increasing existing sales & sourcing of new clients. Proactive identification of new prospects and support the Sales. Strong Relationship Management with the Principals, Trustees, Directors of school & junior colleges. Profile would require travelling in various parts of Satara & its periphery region.
1. Reach out to Schools (State Board & CBSE), Coaching Classes & Book stores to create suitable offers and sign-up with new tie-up’s to increase subscriber base. Conduct promotional events / marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase sales. Maximize business relationships and create an environment where customer service can flourish.
2. Handling the inquiries from existing and new clients. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
3. Develop business plan covering sales, revenue agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence and expense controls, Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
4. Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts. Understands how the sales ecosystem functions.
5. Assessing the market readiness developing marketing strategies for new products & for products in the pipeline.
6. Gauging the best schemes to promote books & increase market share.
7. Coordinating with the logistics team for a timely dispatch.
8. Ensuring target oriented performance with Cost Benefit Analysis.
9. Should be presentable, articulate, data-oriented and is able to multi-task.
10. Relevant experience in B2B sales would be a plus.
11. Is strong at account management and relationship building.
12. Monitor sales cycles and collection of payment.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Good at People Connect & Relationship Management
2. Fluent in English, Marathi and Hindi - both written and verbal
3. Willing to travel, explore periphery regions
4. Ability to gauge & keep track of the market trend at all times
5. Excellent Geographical Knowledge of Mumbai
Industry: Education (Publication House)
Functional Area: Sales
Role Category: Sales, Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time