- Receives training and performs duties in all the departments such as Claims, Customer Care, Pre Authorization, Business Development, Finance Ops, etc…
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
2. Qualifications and Experience required for the position
- Education: MBBS/BDS/B Pharm/graduates with MBA.
- 0-1 year experience in the insurance/any other industry
- Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position.
3. Personal attributes/competencies required for the position
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the organization
- Good Problem Solving ability
- Ability to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment,
- Ability to spot and operationalize opportunities
4. Knowledge required for the position
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of the academics
5. Recommended methods of selection
- Group Discussion
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (Operations and HR)