Responsible for typing, filing, keeping inventory, sorting cheques and maintaining records
1. Should have good communication skills and a pleasing personality.
2. Should be confident and capable of handling day to day office work
3. Should be proficient in MS-Office
4. Should ensure the security and privacy of theirsystem
5. To analyze common issues and take steps to reduce or eliminate them, and collaborate with other IT personnel and seek help from supervisors to develop relevant solutions.
6. Set controls on computers and other devices, respond accordingly when errors occur and maintain records of job runs.
7. Should have working experience in schools, colleges or other educational institutions.