Technician / Engineer:- Roles and Responsibilities (JOB Profile)
1. Install, configure, test, and provide training and maintenance on project components2. Install components and wiring on Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Access Control
Systems (ACS), and Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV)
3. Configure security systems and related equipment
4. Provide system turnover to customers including training
5. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommends potential solutions for system errors and failures
6. Conduct quality assurance (QA) on all IDS, ACS, and CCTV equipment installations
7. Check the Drawing / Schematic of the system before starting the work at the site.
8. Supervise individual and team performance as it relates to troubleshooting, diagnosing, and problem-resolution services.
9. Years of Experience: 3+ years of related experience in the installation of security, video surveillance, card access, and alarm systems
10. Factory trained in primary IDS, ACS and CCTV solutions such as AMAG, Lenel, Genetec,
Milestone, Video management software, DSC, DMP, etc.,
11. Performs preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems
12. Perform installation and verification activities on Security related equipment for large installations, including installing, testing, and commissioning
13. Complete As-Built drawings on the completion of the project.
14. Install/replace electronic components pertaining to access control and communication of security systems
15. Supervise and train Junior Technicians and contracting electricians working on Security systems
16. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of various product lines
17. Performs turnstile troubleshooting for security and mechanical issues
18. Performs backups and database maintenance
19. Participation in roll-outs upgrades I migrations
20. Ability to work closely with other technical resources in resolving issues
21. Must be able to work both independently and as a team member
22. Ability to work on-call covering after-hours and weekend emergency calls
23. Ability to adapt to multiple and rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
24. Proper handover of the work to the team/client/ Sign off.