· Driving inquiries and admissions for the online/blended learning programs offered.
· Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-
qualified leads till the final conversion i.e., enrolment in the program.
· Counselling the prospects via call, email, or in-person on which course will be useful to them
career progression and suggest the best options.
· Creating and maintaining the status of current and potential customers in CRM.
· Experience: 2 years in International BPOs, counselling or sales (travel, BFSI, EdTech, fintech),
education industry preferred OR Fresher from a reputed institute.
· Excellent written, spoken English and pitching skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel.