Job Description for Sales Engineer –ISG (Govt)
The Sales Engineer is a customer facing role, responsible for the complete sales process - demand creation, mapping of accounts and closure. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate EDA / MCAD product capabilities and the benefits of the solutions through presentations and sales demonstrations.
Conduct discovery and requirements gathering sessions to analyze and understand customer needs, workflows and technical requirements. Develop and/or collate sample documents, applications and other sales enablement materials for use during the sales and marketing sessions. Collaborate with Technical and services teams to specify, recommend and architect comprehensive customer solutions
Required Qualification: BE/ B Tech. in ECE/EEE with MBA in marketing is an added advantage
Position: Sales Engineer
· 2-3 yrs experience in commercial and technical sales.
· Knowledge on EDA tools - Mentor Graphics / Cadence / Synopsys
· Knowledge on MCAD tools – Creo(ProE)/UGNX/Catia/Solid edge/Solid works/Inventor
· Knowledge on CAE Tools – Ansys/Nastran/Adams/LS-Dyna
· Must be aware about the complete sales cycle
· Discussing customer's needs and identifying suitable product mix
· Conducting presentation on products/concepts
· Handling sales queries and problems of clients
· Conducting product seminars and conferences at industry
· Excellence in teamwork.
· Possess conceptual, analytical and presentation skills.
· Creative, dynamic & confident.
· Should be an initiator
· Able to work under pressure.
· Should be able to work under different cultures.
· Willingness to travel.
· Good convincing skills are required
Travel: Expected Travel 70%