We are looking for a Technical Support who will be responsible for supporting customers through phone call.You will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining the device or system and diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person or over the phone.
Shift : Rotational Shift ( 24 x 7 )
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.