- Should have a minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in similar field
- Should be Graduate
- Result oriented and good at negotiation
- Excellent communication skill in English, Hindi & Gujarati
- Good convincing power.
- Well-Groomed and Dynamic Personality
- Good track record of performance and achievements of targets
- Should have positive attitude and aptitude
- Possess excellent database and internet research capabilities
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Computer Proficiency: - Computer Knowledge Windows / Linux / MS Office / Internet / MS Outlook
Job Profile: Business Development Executive cum Tele Sales Counsellors
- Promoting our products and services namely admission services, educational directories,
property guide, educational newspapers, exhibition & convention services etc.
- To communicate regularly to the clients for promoting the products and services by making cold
calls to prospects with good telephone etiquettes.
- Building relationships with clients and developing our clientele list.
- Conduct telesales and field sales. Conduct account development. Direct sales program to develop
- Foster strong, direct relationships with key customers & prospects in own assigned sales region,
and play a lead role in major negotiations and tender submissions as required.
- Managing individual targets.
- Generating appointments with the clients for business development managers & Branch
- Collecting data of the clients for a specific project (Projects Wise) allocated according to the
Project requirements in City, State, and Country wise. (Collection of Data Includes: Name,
Complete Postal Address with PIN Code, Phone No. , Fax No, Mobile No. , E- Mail ID , Website,
Name & Communication Details of Decision Makers, Influencers), Name of Marketing &
Advertising Agencies, Clients Products & Services Details etc...
- Making outbound phone calls (100-120 calls daily, excluding Not picking, Switched off,
Ringing, Unreachable, Call disconnected) to prospective data and counsel them for
admissions & 2 client visit in a day). And keeping accurate and detailed information about the calls
made in the company’s specific report formats.
- Handling inbound queries of candidates looking for our courses and providing program
information. Generating the leads and managing the database, keeping regular follow-ups with
- Convincing the students / parents for registration and generating walk-ins for the
programs we offered.
- Doing canopy sales / marketing, leaflet / brochure distribution in the high pitfall areas as and
when required by the company.
- Sending E-mailers to the clients in the exact verified e-mail id. (Sending Minimum 20-30
Personalised E-mailers in a day.)
- Send Courier / Registered Post with Hard Copy of Proposals and Various Reference Materials of
Company to Clients for Better Understanding of Products, Services & Projects. (At Least 5 /
Based on Requirements)
- Convert the suspect (Client Data Base) into prospect (Qualified Prospects Base - QPB) QPB
Means - Hot, Warm, Cold & Frozen Prospects Base and provide the same detail to the Reporting
Authority / Management.
- Ratio of suspects to prospects should be 75% of the total data.(On fresh calls 15% prospects i.e.
15 prospects on 100 calls every day)
- Maintain a daily long sheet of all calls and visit made. Plan calls and meetings with prospects.
- Make closures. Ensure that minimum 2 prospective key clients / customers visit office every day
or 12 client’s visits are made per week. This 12 visit should not be in sharing basis with other
BDM’s & BDE'S.
- After closing the Business, ensure that Collection are there as per dealing till the amount of
business is credited to company's account.
DSR/DAR on daily basis, weekly performance analysis with review of current week and
performance planning for next week and performance review report on every 14th and 28th of
very month is must
- 100% attendance in all meetings
- Maintain all sales documentation to the required standards of correctness, governance,
accounting standards and document management.
- Follow procedures, guidelines and management systems relevant to company's standards.