1. Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
2. Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills)
3. Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
4. Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff (Packers and loaders)
5. Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
6. Oversee the levels of our warehouse stocks
7. Accurate data entry of credits, printing and matching credits to proper Dispatch route.
1. Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role. Should have knowledge about the FMCG field.
2. Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
3. Basic accounting knowledge
4. Good communication skills
5. Advanced excel knowledge
6. BSc in Supply chain management, Logistics or relevant field
7. Flexibility working in rotational shifts