Business Development Jobs in Bengaluru - Overview
Here’s a quick summary of the Business Development opportunities in Bengaluru as on September 30, 2022.
Number of Active Jobs
INR 10,000 to 40,000
INR 10,000 to 40,000
INR 10,000 to 25,000
How to Find the Latest Business Development Jobs in Bengaluru Through Rocket Jobs?
On Rocket Jobs, you can explore a plethora of business development jobs in Bengaluru.
You can apply to part-time, full-time, work-from-home BD jobs in Bengaluru, and seek out Bengaluru BD employment opportunities purely based on a variety of educational qualifications, such as 12th pass, 10th pass, graduate, post-graduate. You can even find BD vacancies in Bengaluru based on your work history i.e., fresher(entry-level) and experienced.
We list the best business development jobs in Bengaluru that are latest, active, and verified. You can clearly see that the business development job listings in Bengaluru here can be sorted by applying a variety of filters: educational qualification, employer/company, work experience, address, and salary.
Once you pick any of the BD jobs in Bengaluru, click on it and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the Rocket Jobs portal
- Step 2: Set your preferred location on the top by selecting from the given options or typing the specific address. For example, Electronic City, Bengaluru.
- Step 3: On the homepage, you can click on the Sales/BD Jobs category. Alternatively, you can type Bengaluru Business Development Jobs, BD jobs Bengaluru etc., in the search bar.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Apply’ for a Bengaluru business development job you’re interested in.
- Step 5: Sign in first if you’re already registered, or sign up.
- Step 6: Fill out a few questions posted by the employer and click on Submit Application. This step helps speed up the application process.
- Step 7: Step 6 checks if you meet the eligibility criteria. If you fulfil it, you can head on to the Applications tab and monitor the status of your application. Alternatively, at the end of Step 6 (when your application is created), similar business development jobs in Bengaluru will also be populated for you to apply.
Keep in mind that when searching for Bengaluru business development jobs, you’ll see plenty of walk-in interviews. This facility allows you to schedule your interview slot from the date and time available. For this kind of Bengaluru BD job, you will have to complete Step 6 mentioned above, select your interview slot, and click on Book Interview.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for Business Development Jobs in Bengaluru
Business development executives in Bengaluru must fulfil employers’ eligibility criteria first before appearing for interviews. Typically, employers that hire for BD jobs in Bengaluru have the following requirements.
- Skillset: It goes without saying that your skillset will be the ultimate determining factor for selection. Why? Because you will be competing with other candidates for the business development role in Bengaluru. And it will certainly help if you have the relevant industry-specific skills to outshine others.
If you’re thinking of landing a business development role in Bengaluru, then you should hone or develop some or all of the skills listed below.
- Problem-solving skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good communication skills
- Good business knowledge
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Work Experience: Having worked in a sales or BD role in the past will certainly boost your chances of landing a BD job in Bengaluru. That said, there is no hard and fast rule about possessing work experience for a certain number of years to qualify for business development roles in Bengaluru. However, Bengaluru BD jobs that do require work experience look for 1 to 3 years of total experience.
- Education: A bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in business administration. In the case of the latter, a business-specific qualification (specialization) might be needed. As a candidate for Bengaluru business development roles, you must realize that the educational requirement may change from company to company.
Business Development Jobs in Bengaluru - FAQs
1) Which industries hire Business Development Executives in Bengaluru?
Companies from various sectors create employment opportunities for business development executives in Bengaluru. Here are a few that have accelerated their hiring plans for Bengaluru BD executives in recent years.
- Marketing & Advertisement
- Infrastructure/Construction/Real Estate
2) Are there any other job roles that are extensions of a Business Development Executive job?
A business development executive in Bengaluru can be assigned any of the following job roles on the basis of their skills, work experience, and interest.
- Area Sales Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Project Executive
- Business Analyst
- Operational Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Regional Sales Manager
3) What is the salary of a business development executive in Bengaluru?
Here's what we have found for Business Development Executive jobs in Bengaluru according to recent compensation software and data reports.
- An entry-level Business Development Executive with less than 1-year work experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of INR 3,08,436 per year (including tips, bonuses and overtime pay)
- An early-career Business Development Executive with 1-4 years of work experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of INR 3,99,285 per year (including tips, bonuses and overtime pay)
- A mid-career Business Development Executive with 5-9 years of work experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of INR 5,00,000 per year (including tips, bonuses and overtime pay)
- An experienced Business Development Executive with 10-19 years of work experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of INR 5,50,000 per year (including tips, bonuses and overtime pay)
4) For how long should I be in a fresher or entry-level business development executive role in Bengaluru?
Entry-level positions are good for learning and getting a taste of what the industry is like. It is okay to continue with your entry-level job for 2-3 years until you find a better opportunity that will help you grow professionally.
5) What are ‘Trusted’ jobs on Rocket Jobs?
Jobs on Rocket Jobs under the ‘Trusted’ category are verified employer profiles that are trustworthy and reliable. Our team directly gets in touch with these providers to get more clues on the requirement and other terms.
You can easily filter out ‘Trusted’ jobs for any search result by using the filter on the listings page website. The ‘Trusted’ checkbox can be selected to only filter Trusted jobs from the rest.